Buyers who are represented by a Realtor traditionally do not pay a penny for the transaction of a real estate sale. Therefore, generally this makes the sellers responsible for the real estate commission fees. This arrangement compensates the buyer’s agent for bringing the property to the transaction.
It is more advantageous to a buyer to be represented by a Realtor rather than attempting to buy a property on their own. As your agent, We can provide the following services to you:
- We can assist you in developing a “wish list” of your wants and needs.
- We have easy access to the majority of listings and can utilize my Home/Property Search Tool (located on this web site) to find the listings that meet your criteria. This narrows the search and saves valuable time.
- We have the capability of programming our internal computer system to immediately flag properties as they go on the market and email this information to you. This gives both of us the advantage of rapid response.
- We can assist you with any property listed with any Real Estate Agency.
A buyer’s satisfaction is dependent upon a positive experience. The process begins with the buyer doing their homework and determining a number of factors including but not limited to:
- What can you afford?
- What can you qualify for?
- What would your approximate monthly note be?
- What would the approximate taxes, insurance, etc be?
We can assist you with this by working closely with one of our preferred mortgage brokers and the tax assessor’s office.
Purchasing a home is one of the largest investments that an individual will make in their life time. Therefore, please allow us to assist you in finding the home of your dreams and making the experience as effortless and stress free as possible.
Do you want valuable information and advice that will help sell your house FAST? Click the button to the right of this page “What’s My Home Worth” to receive your free market analysis.
The value of your house could be more than you originally thought. The following conditions are looked at individually to determine your house’s market value.
- Physical Attributes
- Market Conditions
- Appraisal Value
The initial listing price could be the difference in your house being for sale and SOLD. It is important to be lucrative at this stage when your house is at its market peak. This is why choosing the right Realtor is one of the most important decisions.